As time passes by

I'm bored, so I decided to blog something random, got the idea from Jiuan's blog. So it's about seeing how you changed after all this year xD

WARNING: Photos that I will upload down here are very ugly and might burn your eyes!!!!! and I will just upload one picture for each year, I'm not a vain guy to take a lot of pictures of myself :P
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
OK lets start from the very beginning. . .

1991/1992

This is my picture when I was probably 1 year old? So it was in 1992. I look so "red" in the picture xD


1993

This picture is taken when I'm around 2 years old, I looked so chubby!!! LOL
Yeah I'm wearing the "topi haji" before going for Eid celebration that time, and the hand that hold me is my mother's hand, she looked too sexy so I need to crop her out :P

1994


This is me when I was around 3 years old, awwww dont I look adorable? LOL
Seriously, better enjoy the pictures now before looking the other pictures below, the pictures are going to be HORRIBLEEE xD

1998


7 Years old Ayman, posing like a boss hahaha. I was wearing batman shirt in this pic 8D
I still have the shirt, but I left it in Brunei ><

OK NOW, the pictures below is . . . . . I dont know how to describe. . .look at your own risk LOL

2006


HOLYYSHI****!!! HAHAHAHAH, I looked so..... pffttt WEIRDDDDD OMG!! o_O
I was 15 in this picture, having such a funny hairstyle HAHAHAH xDD

2007


Changed my hairstyle to keep up with the on going style that time, the "GA" style? I forgot the name. And yeah I'm in my SOAS uniform 8D

2008


Picture taken when I attended the first cosplay gathering in Brunei, the time before my pimples started to invade my face ><

2009


At the airport after sending my friend, this is how I look like when I was studying in Maktab Duli.

2010


Last year's picture, pimples have invaded my face by then and I got tanned due to being exposed to sunlight frequently when walking around campus xD

2011


For the sake of this post, I just took this picture yesterday xD


So that's pretty much how I looked like from the beginning until now. I think I changed a lot (in appearance that is, my attitude is still the same though ;P )

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Holiday Summary