Small update :P

oohhohohohohohooo >:D
sorry for not updating the blog, as you know, my phone got stolen. . . so I cant take pictures.....which is an important component in blogging :p
I will update from the 4th of September until roughly last week =p

the picture that im gonna upload is in very LOWWWW quality since it's taken from facebook :(
take note that, this post will be short, mainly consist of pictures (most of it from facebook), and the events are not necessarily in order :X

starting from Kaizen sushi outing in Brunei to break our fast. We watched Cats and Dogs first before breaking our fast in Kaizen sushi.


there are around 17 people, and ryu treated us B$60!!! omg!! thats like RM120 O_O
thanks Ryu :'D


Japan freaks :P

For (almost) the first time of my life in Brunei, finally the officials get to see the moon and announced Eid the same day as our neighboring countries. Usually we celebrate Eid one day late compared to Malaysia/Singapore/Indonesia XDD

First open house to Anati's house, all I can remember is we ate buttermilk chicken and watched Yamato Nadeshiko Shici Henge for about 4 hours lol :P

after that planned to go to one of my other friend around that Lumapas area, but she is not in her house during that time. So we visited Jimbo's house...
the dessert they serve is (Y)!!! P:

We went to Qeelah's house.....
Niffy's pedo instinct starts to function xD


me, niffy, chep


me,ken, qeelah's sister and someone calling her boyfriend behind us xD


lolz

Next stop, Fidah's.
Afifah talked about boys and how complex they are and Hanif was 'playing' around with Fidah's niece(?) xD
sorry i cant find good picture x_x

Who else.....hmmmm...
oh yea Riku's open house ;)
We 'cleaned' her sushi tray =X



cleaning in progress P;


Riku Crying....because of eating sushi with a LOT of wasabi x'D


I didnt remember doing that pose O_O"

Next!! my house ;)
Only Fiqah came :'D
thanks for coming yeah, not like my other friends :PP


me and Fiqah in my room. Ignore that blue guy behind us xD


Continuing the raya open house journey......we stopped at Imran's house (Akif's friend)
He is studying culinary in KDU College, the reason I'm in dilemma now =.=
damn you Geology!!!!! D:<

the third guy from the left is Imran. He cooked some (if not, almost all) of the foods provided, and it tastes good :O

we visited my 'ex-wife''s house :P
nothing much to do except for that Barney thingy that I dont wanna talk about xD
:))


Not forgetting my Elevian gangs, we visited Ahnaf's and Qeelah's house again =p


Infront of Ahnaf's crib :D



Raya time in Brunei = people flying to UK to continue their studies (the one that received scholarship that is) :'(
I went to airport with Gary and Desmond to give my last regards to Anati


In the airport, but no pictures of Anati xD

I went back to Malaysia on Sunday. . . Unexpectedly saw Murni at KL Sentral, so we shared a taxi to go to 11th College ;D

Few days after Uni starts, my Bruneian senior said someone from Brunei are having open house, so I joined them 8D
We went to Fajaria Apartment first to pick up their friend named Amal and....Beh? xD
they served us with roll cakes and some drinks.

The journey to the open house (or more appropriately open apartment, since the guy is living in an apartment) took about 30 minutes. For the first time in Malaysia I can feel this much of Brunei's 'atmosphere' :')

The open house is held on the floor where the swimming pool is located. So every once in awhile, there will be someone in swimming suit passes by xD
and I meet a girl who boarded the same plane when we travelled from Brunei to here. Its quite surprising that she remembered me :o


from the left: Loh, Amal, u-know-who, Azfar


group picture taken in front of the apartment's swimming pool.


next week after that, the chinese are celebrating pesta tanglung......also knows as Lantern Festival. We gathered at the hall, eat some moooncake and walk at night with our lanterns ^^


1 Malaysia!!!

Finally.......last week, our collage organized an open house!!
I didnt get to taste the satay since everyone is like getting 10 sticks of it, and most of them just cut through the queue.....for example: GEORGE!!!!!


wanted : dead or half-alive :PP

Well, at least I got to taste the other 2 menus which is 'Arab rice'(?) and 'Ketupat lontong'(?)
Not many of the international students were attending, only Bangladesh, Iran, UK *points to the picture above* and............


Singaporeanss~~ :DD

ok guys, see yaa~~
I dont know when will the next update be, I will inform if I do :P


Yours faithfully
Ayman =p

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

As time passes by

Holiday Summary