In the morning

Im waiting for my class which starts at 9am, there's few minutes left so I decided to update this poor blog :(
and pictures taken will be from my webcam lolz :PP

The thing which Im gonna update is. . . .. . .
what did I eat for my breakfast these few days xP

can you guess?
no, not noodle or fried rice D:



huh? yup bread. . . but can you guess what do I put in the bread?
chocolate? peanut butter? egg? jam?
wrong, wrong, wrong, hmmm maybe correct xD

I did use raspberry jam for my bread for the last 2 weeks.....


but starting from few days ago, I discovered something more delicious and perhaps more nutritious than just a jam and bread. . . . so. . . . instead of jam I put :

I dont know what is this called as, its like mayonnaise, its written "sandwich spread" on it :o

and
seaweed!!!!!

I know by this point some of you might just puke because its just disgusting :P
but its nice for me P;
tastes like 'salmon-mayo' without the salmon xD
and not to forget the precious green tea to sooth your soul in early morning xP

uncang teh. word.

okay thats all for now, and the business carnival starts today until tomorrow.
visit our booth no.16 in front of KPS (komplex perdana siswa) building ^^

I forgot to wish Mai Mai dreamuu (copied from Ong) and the others (especially our juniors) goodluck for your exam!!! Make sure you get good results ;D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

As time passes by

Holiday Summary