Less than 1 week before Ramadhan~

Assalamualaikum readers :D
5 more days and ramadhan will come!!
Im curious how it feels to fast in here xDD

Time to blog what happens from Monday until today~

Monday (2nd August 2010):

Finished structural and geological map class at 5 and planned to met Akiko after that, but I forgot I have tutorial class from 5 to 6pm, so I made Akiko wait for an hour =p

I went to the bus stop after that to met up with Akiko. . . .Jodie were also there, she came before I did D:

We went to Midvalley to eat Pizza Hut, its Akiko's treat!!!!! xD
Why? Since its her birthday!!!
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY AKIKO! :PP

Them at Pizza Hut

We ordered a set meal which consist of 2 regular pan pizzas, 1 plate of 4 garlic sticks, 4 mushroom soups and we ordered individual drinks. . . .Mocha, Chocolate mint for Akiko and Jodie ordered hot milo.
Oh the toppings for our pizzas were Thailand Seafood and Hawaiian Chicken I think ><

Afiza were supposed to join us, but she cant make it again!
As you might have already noticed, the set is for 4 people. . .if you are wondering who ate the extra portion......Jodie took the extra mushroom soup since she's still sick, and I took the extra garlic bread ;)

Sorry blur, that Akiko cant take picture =p

Sorry no picture of only me and Akiko, she is too shy xD
Soo after that went back to college, I met Afiza there and we (me and Afiza) discussed about what cake to buy.

At around 10pm, I called Akiko and her friend to come down to eat the cake together P;
But too bad Afiza cant make it again, she had another meeting to attend =(
Wasiul went down too to join the 'silent' party xD


<----------- That is Wasiul over there


"I look ugly in pictures, but not in real life" :PP

Tuesday (3rd August):
Normal routine.
The lecturer for Science and Technology Studies changed!
Thanks God, her lecturer is not boring as the previous guy ;D

Wednesday (4th August):
I woke up late. . .
So as usual take a taxi and go.

I forgot to verify my courses x_x
Good thing Im not the only one having this trouble xD
Me, Akiko and Eno went to SKR office to check verify it, good thing they didnt charge 1st semester students, they charge RM50 for those who forgot for the 2nd year and above students x_x

And one more thing, I forgot to register one of my course, so they ask me to write a letter to them so they can register it manually =/

At night Jodie and Akiko asked me to come down, as usual to have a chit chat xD

One more thing, I made quite a lot of new friends today, all of them from Singapore.
How? Badminton :P

Thursday (5th August):
There was supposed to be a test at the morning but its canceled, due to nothing. Seriously :|

I went to my usual favourite waffle shop nearby the library

Daily Fresh and the Ayam A1 chicken shop

Went back to college afterwards.
I have another test at 2, but I waited for the bus late, around 1.45
And it was slightly raining, the bus didnt came D:

Waited for a taxi,
a taxi passed by and I waved my hand first but the other girl took it. . . I asked " where are you going? may i join?"
"engineering faculty, sure come but you need to drop quite far from your department"
So I went in, I thought my life had saved, but its traffic jam!!!
Its due to the Convocation program, damn graduaters xD <_<

Family of the graduaters :o

I played badminton again at night with the Singaporeans, George (from UK) and the locals~
Not bad George, we won :P

At night Wasiul and Akiko and me stayed late again until 3am at the cafeteria, Wasiul got cold afterwards and he felt down which bruises his both legs xD

Today (6th August):
Walk to Linguistic faculty to re-confirm one of my courses, and then head back to get ready for Friday prayer.
Me and Wasiul came early, so we got seat inside the mosque.
Its very hot, not until about 15 minutes during the khutbah, it rains heavily.

After praying, we went out and used our praying mat as an 'umbrella'
A bus came after 10 minutes of thinking how we can go back since we never used the bus to go back before x.x

We had our lunch and then went to bank islam to open a bank account.
woot my first time having atm card, I felt like an adult now xPP

By the way, I just finished COD: Modern Warfare 2, Im curious what gonna happen next O.o

-fin-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

As time passes by

Holiday Summary