Unlucky Day

I dont know why, every once in awhile, there will always be a day where all the bad thing happens at the same time.
I remembered when I was in Brunei back then, my laptop's graphic card and my mobile phone broken in the same day =.=
Now it's happening again!!!!! D:<

1- I left my phone in a taxi, I tried to call my phone but the phone was switched off by the taxi driver.

2- I went up to my room and I realized I lost my room key, so I went down to the office and paid RM15 to get the spare key.

3- I went up again to my room, but it was locked from the outside ( it wasnt locked 10 minutes ago!!!!!!!) due to the fact that they are asking me to move to another room because Im currently staying alone and their policy is ( 4 in 1)

4- Went down again to demand them to open my room, they guy in-charge is 30 minutes away from the college, so I waited until he come.

5- After that I went to Midvalley in order to ask the Digi centre to block my stolen sim card and give me new card with the same number. But I forgot to bring my passport.

6- Before heading to my class, I went to the office again to get another key for my new room which I supposed to move to. They said that I will be in the same room as George's, but they gave me different key. Its either George get the wrong key or the office typed the wrong information. Its a big deal since I either need to pay RM500 or RM1000 per month.

7- Almost lost my ATM cards when I just get out of the taxi on my way to class.

8- I went to Midvalley again after class, and now I bring my passport with me. But when I reached the Digi centre, its written in there "system is down".

9- I break my fast with my course mates at pizza hut there. After eating, I decided to check the Digi shop again, and it's still freaking DOWN.

Thats all. Happy fasting people, 2 more weeks to go! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

As time passes by

Holiday Summary