Marhaban Ya Ramadhan~

Finally I can blog now xD
Very busy with my classes this week x_x
When's my latest post? *looks at blog*
lol, I need to update 6 days in one post ><

Saturday (7th August 2010):

Its PC fair today at KLCC!!
We went out quite early, around 10am from our college.
Wasiul didnt want to join at first, but after we (me, Akiko, Eno) arrived at the LRT station, Wasiul texted me like this:
"WTH!! do you know why the cafeteria closed????"
DUH~~ of course I dont xDD
So I just ask him to join us to KLCC and eat there.
He havent prepared yet, so me and you-know-who go first.

choo choo~ =X

The train was damn crowded, everyone going to KLCC D:
We roam around as usual ;D
Oh I bought an extension, an electrical mosquito repellent and uhh I think thats all =/

Finally Wasiul came along side with Tanvir, one of our friend from Bangladesh too xP
We ate at McDonald, and Im still hungy so I ordered a seafood olio P:
Finally, we head to the PC fair~~~

The crowd

There were a lot of booths selling pretty cheap stuffs here and there *_*

:O

I bought an external hard disk for RM 99 xD
and its 250 GB, but as Wasiul said *coughitdoesntworkproperlycough*
Anyway..........We were informed that there was one more exhibition hall nearby, so we head out and check it out.

The next exhibition only shows about an online game I forgot the name, its like those level up and gain strength and equipments, I think its from China :s
Im have no interest in it. . . . . .except the cosplayers of the game!!!

Beat that xD

Akiko, Wasiul and Tanvir were chasing each other that time like a bunch of kids *facepalm*
So we are tired and decided to go back, but the route is only ONE WAY, we cant exit from the place we entered.
We continued walking, I saw another hall exhibiting all kind of speakers, I wanted to check it out but im too tired to do so :(
Up ahead our path is another BIG exhibiton!! What the hell!! We were like FORCED to see everything x.x
After a confusing walk trying to find the exit, we finally get out of that hall . . . . But it leads us to the 1st hall that we visited!!!
Who planned this trapping exhibition @:<
We wasted like 1 hour before we finally get out.

Its already 7pm by then, so we had our dinner at the mall again, obviously not McDonalds anymore xP
Poor sick Jodie texted Akiko to buy porridge for her, so she bought one ;o
We went back afterwards and meet up with Jodie in the cafeteria.

Sunday (8th August 2010):

I woke up late. purposely. I need to pay all my sleep debts xD
Wasiul asked me around 10am to go to KLCC again with Iqbal, but Im too lazy, and I dont feel like getting trapped in that place again :P
At around 11.30, Jodie and Akiko asked me to go out again. . . lol what a routine xD
Sunday is Midvalley day~ ;x

I need to take some cash from atm. . . . you know that some atm have their option and the button not aligned? like this:

Withdraw
<------
Deposit
<------

So yeah, I wanted to choose the 'other amount' option, but I clicked the wrong button =.=
. . . .
"please wait while it is processed"
*me pressing cancel button like hell*
"please take your cash"
*money pops out from the machine*
Me: . . . . . . .RM 500!!! =.="

I just kept the money and went to Jusco to buy stationaries and sandal :D
Its on sale until 19th September, all are cheap, and that bedsheet is soo nice, Im planning to buy it soon xD
We talked about how we gonna decorate our room :P
After that as usual, went to carrefour to buy stuffs.

Oh I forgot about this thing when I went to the toilet

You see the thing where you throw your 'stuffs' at?

You see how small it is? LOL xD

Its already night, so we went back with taxi.
Long queue waiting for taxi

Monday (9th August 2010):

I went to Bank Islam to deposit the money that I accidentally took from the atm xD

Singapore's independence day is today, congrates xD
No wonder I didnt see any Singaporean that day, they were having dinner at some hotel :o
They came back at around 11 night.

the guys from left: Sergio (Russia), me, Muhammed (Turkey)
the girls from left: Shahirah, Amirah, Asyura (all Singaporean)

They went to their room around 11.45, and I stayed with Wasiul and Akiko until 2 something. They were playing Assassin's Creed =.=
Hajar, Amira and Huy were there too, but they were busy doing their biology assignments :o

Tuesday (10th August 2010)
My parents and sister are visiting me today, they came at 7 night and straight away dragged me to their taxi and went to the University House.
Its like a Hotel for visitors like me parents. But its empty, I think we were the only one staying xD
Since its fasting the next day, we went out and walk a bit before we got a taxi to send us to a nearby restaurant.

Gloomy road.... D;

We take away fried rice for our sahur :>
After that we went back, took shower and sleep ;D
Its been awhile since I had a warm shower and aircond XDD

Wednesday (11th August 2010)

1st day of Ramadhan (in Malaysia), and no public holiday for that <_<
I woke up and 8 and then walked to my class around 8.50. . .since my class is not that from the University House.
After class my parents surveyed my room because they planned to put a plastic carpet(?) in my room :o

I got class at 2 and finished at 5.
Me, Wasiul, Shoeib and Iqbal had our sungkai/iftar/berbuka/break 'fast' at the cafeteria. . .
I had rice with grilled chicken and vegetables, watermelon and mango juice P;

I had my sport committee meeting after that (congrates to Asyura elected to be in charge of store xD), the guy is soo dumb. . .He knows there were a lot of International students in there but still speaks malay ;/

After that I have another meeting for International Club.
I was with the malay group, for Godsake Im joining this club to speak english, but they just speak malay, I can understand BUT I cant talk back in malaysian's malay okay =.=
and if I talk in english, they might think Im showing of or something, so I changed my group.

This group is better, they have mix of international and local, so we discussed what are our club gonna do.
We came with 'world hunt', its like treasure hunt but the clues are about history and facts about various country and bla bla bla xD
Nice presentation Aziza ;p

Before going up to our room, we met George and talked for about 1 hour ._.''
and its already 2am OMG, and we need to sahur at 4.30am =.=

Today (12th August 2010)

As I said above I only slept for 2 and a half hours today xD
We ate fried rice with chicken for sahur, and Wasiul said it was crowded yesterday, but its almost empty just now :o

I got a 'test' just know for my Introduction to Geography course. Its a cheating test ;p
You know why?
The lecturer allowed us to bring 1 piece of paper with us for the test, you can write anything on it xDD
But even so, my cheating paper doesnt help me that much x(

After that I went back to college. . . .So now here I am waiting for my 2pm class xD
See ya peeps ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

As time passes by

Holiday Summary