1 Month!

Wah, I didnt expect time pass by this fast :o
Its already been a month since Im staying here. . .
I still remember the time when Im homesick and felt like giving up xP

As usual, since I dont have much time during the weekdays, I'll just write the summary of it =p
So basically my blog update will be like. . .'weekdays summary' every Friday, and 'weekend summary' every Sunday or Monday P:

Monday:
ahh the day that every students hate. . . .but not for me xD
I only have 1 class on Monday, which starts at 2pm until 5pm, its about Structures and Geological map. Exercises given involves drawing maps, contour lines, hills, rock structures, etc.
I neither like nor hate this class, sometimes it keeps me awake, sometimes not +_+

Nothing interesting....I finished my work early and went out around 4.30.
Took a bus and went back to my college

Ungku Aziz Residential College ;D


Tuesday:
I hate tuesdays and thursdays, its my most busiest day.
Classes in the morning starts at 8 until 10, and afternoon classes starts at 2 until 7 x_x
I dont like having cold shower early in the morningg!!!! D:
Woke up at 6, showered and went down to the cafeteria to buy sandwich and tea for my breakfast and wait at the bus stop to wait for the shuttle bus.
I waited at 7.40, and the bus came at 7.50. . .Lucky me, because sometimes the bus came very LATE and I need to get a taxi to my faculty x_x
*note to self, wait at least 30 minutes before class =x *

Inside the shuttle bus

Morning classes are Introduction to Geography where you study about how earth are formed, etc. And the other class is Earth Surface Processes where you learn about erosion, weathering, almost like in form 6.
Class is pretty fun, since the lecturer likes to make jokes. Including the lame ones xD

After 10, fetch a bus and went back to college to play COD4: Modern Warfare. . . . yes Im playing it again :p
At 12 noon went down to the cafeteria as usual to have my lunch P:
At 1.30pm. . ..take a bus AGAIN to the Geology department to study Basic Mineralogy and Fossil. . .
Quite a fun class since you are given samples of rocks and you need to determine their hardness, chemical properties, colours, etc ;D

Akiko texted me when my class finishes so we can meet up at the bus stand to go back to college together xD.
So. . . we meet up and took our bus back to college.
Bus stand~~

Immediately took shower and Akiko texted me again to go to the cafeteria =.=
TalkTalkTalk. . . . .
And then we went back to our individual room. . . .someone texted me again--
I thought its gonna be Akiko again, but turns out to be Jodie...."ayman are you busy? come 2 d cafeteria now''
I was like..... O_o"
I chit-chat again with Jodie. . . . .and Akiko, which apparently cant enter her room on that day because her roomate were dating xD

Jodie went up earlier since she have class in the early morning, and Im stuck with the half japanese girl until 12.30 night. . .
And her roomate were just actually dating on the 'pondok'(hut?) nearby her hostel block, her roomate cant contact Akiko because Akiko's mobile was low on battery <_<"
She finally got her key and went back.


This is how the College's block looks like at night


Wednesday:
Morning class is Professional Writing in English, fun class for me xD
I used to be the only guy in the class with 16 girls, but now 7 more boys enter. . . :(
This class concentrates on how to write modern letters, it shows how modern letters (including emails, reports,etc) are not the same as before where we wrote long sentences like ''I would like to give my sympathy to you......" and shortened it to ''I sympathize for your loss''

Class ends at 12, but I cant go back to my college since there will be a briefing at 1pm. So I just go to the Ayam shop nearby the bus stop and eat my lunch there.
1pm. . . .boring briefing about benefits of joining AAPG, some kind of american petroleum geology club :o

Structural and Geological map again at 2pm.
Nothing out of ordinary.
Finished at 4 something and straight away went to my next class which starts at 5. But I went in early to book my seat infront ;)


Meet Amira and Huy in the lecture hall along side 2 Iranian girls, Negar and Zainab. . . .
I dont know Iranian watched KOREAN dramas tooo!!!!!!! O_O
That Zainab have like 35 korean dramas in her laptop =.=


That guy down there is Huy with the 2 girls

Boring lecture, the lecturer keep on repeating science and technology is different than science and technology studies =____+
Finished at 7pm..

Had my dinner at 8 with Akiko and Jodie. I was asking Jodie to correct my mistakes on my letter since she took literature :p
Oh and during that night, Akiko's father pays a visit to her daughter, Im curious to see her father. . . But they just met outside of the college's gate.
Her father brought durian!! xD
I dont like it, so only Jodie and Akiko ate it. Wasiul came late and we ask him to eat it, but he didnt like it xD
Jodie then called Huy to come over since he like durians too!

Chubby Durian meat xDD

We chatted for awhile and then we went back.

Thursday:
I was supposed to woke up at 6, but I overslept and woke up at 7 D:
Took a fast shower and went down, good thing a bus was stopping by.
But still, I was 10 minutes late for my Earth surface processes class )x

blablabla, at 2 pm mineralogy class.
We dont have many work to do, so I just took some picture in the class.

front of the class


rock samples

Next class is Basic entrepreneurship class where we are thought how to become a successful entrepreneur. One of the group assignments is to set up your own business :O

Class finishes early and we discussed about the business plan for awhile before going back.
I saw a double-decker bus heading to the bus stop, I was hoping I could ride on it. But the label said only for route 1 (our route is route 2).
But suddenly the driver changed to label to route 2 xD
yay my first time riding double decker bus!! It feels really comfortable, as if you are sitting on a new car!

Rawr!!! >:D

Got briefing at 9 about consumer thingy in our college's hall, we ( me, akiko, and her 2 friends) didnt pay attention to what are they saying, we just talk all the way until finish. We were there just for the free food xD

Briefing finishes at 11++pm, we had our dinner in the cafeteria. Akiko and her friends (Eno and Yee Lee) were having some kind of assignment, and all of them brought their laptop. I dont want to be left behind, so I brought my laptop too~ ;p
On of my friend Yee Ning, ordered mcdonald . . .I sat with her for a while to take some food......after that go back to Akiko's group XD

We were in the cafeteria until 3am!!
Its dark and empty and mosquitoes were everywhere!! :(
But they were still doing their assignments, hardworking girls x_x

That's Akiko wearing the yellow-black shirt, Eno wearing scarf and Yee Lee)

They finished their work at 3am and everybody went up to their respective room.

Today:
Washed my clothes and went to Friday prayer with Wasiul and 2 Bruneian dudes (Farhan and Azfar). On our way to the mosque, a stall holder from the cafeteria offered us a ride!!
Such a nice guy, I bought my lunch from that guy's stall to 'payback' his kindness xP

Oh and there was an incident at 12th college were a student fell from 5th floor and died O_O
I guess thats all for now, Im tired typing all this stuffs +_=
see ya~~~~ ^^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

As time passes by

Holiday Summary