KLCC

hellooo everyone!!! (as if people read this blog T_T)
I'm too lazy to update about my orientation week, so I will stop about the orientation for awhile, I will (hopefully) continue it someday xD

Soo. . . summary for my weekend (friday to sunday)

Friday- I went to library to check the event and also to submit my quiz to get a lucky draw number. I didnt get anything :(
One of the winner were from my college, she got a hamper I think :o
I wanted to donate my blood, but . . . . I changed my mind last minute =p
I will donate on 2nd august =x

Saturday- I planned to go out, but my friends were all busy having the chinese community club x(
I went down at 1pm and meet Jodie, one of my friend, at the cafeteria. . .and she was sitting with the lucky draw winner xD
So. . .what else, we introduce each other (although I already knew her name in the first place when she said her name on friday when claiming the prize :P)
Her name is Akiko, her mother is Japanese, and her father is half melanau and half chinese :o
wooot, I meet a 'japanese' girl ;p
I thought she cant speak japanese since she lives in sarawak almost all the time, but when her mother called her. . . . she speaks japanese like wooooooaahhhhh :O!
hahaha :P
so yeah, Jodie went to the chinese community, and we stayed at the cafeteria.
We talk all day long until 11pm!!! everyone were like saying "what are you guys doing?" and some were like "ahh~ you guys ah~ :P''
I guess thats all for saturday.

Today- we (me and Akiko) wanted to bring Wasiul and Jodie to KLCC to hang around, but Wasiul cant make it since he have assignments to do and Jodie went out with her other friends =.=
I thought I need to spent my sunday in the boring college (boring because everyone goes out during holidays, especially the locals) :(
but Akiko didnt cancel the plan, she invite her other friend,named Afizah (3/4 chinese 1/4 malay) xD
we abort the college at 11am to the university station to get LRT to klcc. The train's door only opened for less than 10 seconds OMG o_o. . .we missed the first train because of that :O
so we managed to get the second train, and in took like 10 minutes to reach KLCC.

Upon arriving, we went to the cinema to buy tickets to watch Inception ;)
the ticket cost RM13, a bit cheaper than Brunei.
The show starts at 2.30, we went around to pass time....kinokuniya, lois vuitton, blablabla wathever shop, etc xD
I had salmon bento for my lunch and they shared chicken tariyaki for their lunch..so sweet :P
Movie starts, we sat at the wrong seat. . .stupid numbering system =.=
and I accidentally dropped my popcorn, such a waste :|
the movie is okay~~ I rate it 7.5/10
After movie, we straight away went back to college. Before I went to my room, I saw Na Dan and Wendy playing badminton, so I joined them for awhile =x
You know what? I lose to them (girls) x__x
I need to practice more playing against girls, its not the same as playing against guys xD

Okay thats all, sorry no pictures. . .too lazy to take pictures and to upload and to arrange ;p



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

As time passes by

Holiday Summary