Untitled

Sorry I dont know what to put up for the title xP
Day 3, 3rd July 2010

Today is shopping day!!!!
Shopping list:
  • pillow
  • bolster
  • blanket
  • bed sheet
  • towel
  • toiletries
  • laptop
In the morning, we woke up early as usual and get our breakfast.
My mom, once again requested a taxi . . . but this time, good thing the taxi came =.=
Where else are we going? MidValley~~~ xD

First stop....Watson ( no ong, its not the watson from sherlock holmes :P )
Its like guardian shop, so I bought my listerine, rexona, etc. there =X
And then.....accompanying my mother and sister buying their bags and shoes and you know those things girls likes to buy =.=



Its time for lunch~~
Went to the food court and ordered grilled fish.. tastes good P:
and not to forget my favorite drink after meal, watermelon juice and mineral water ;)

Next stop.....uhh I forgot the shop's name Dx
Almost all the bed sheet they are selling are RM100 above omg =___="
I bought the cheapest one for around RM79. After that, search for pillows, bolsters, blankets and towel.
Damn I feel soo embarrassed walking around while carrying this stuffs :$


Let aside the embarrassment.... Its time to buy a new laptop ! xDD
We entered a Dell shop, without planning what to buy at first :|
after looking around my father decided to buy Dell Inspiron 14R..not bad..it have an i3 processor(?) and windows 7.
My mother then ask to setup the laptop right away...
I was soo shocked when they didnt provide microsoft offices and other stuffs like in Brunei. Its just empty. . . . LiEK My hEaRtZ
I forgot Malaysia is an anti-pirating country :o
soo I need to buy the original microsoft office for 200 something RM.
Not to mention no free gifts...need to buy separate mouse, cooling pad, etc.


So we went back to hotel, put our stuffs and get our dinner while watching argentina vs german I think =/
They serve roasted turkey that night xD
tastes like chicken but a bit softer? I dont know how to describe ;p. . .but its delicious nonetheless (Y)

However, some group of Lady came to the hotels's restaurant and smoke.
They talk so loud, and my mother saw them showing a picture off girls to the waiter O.o
My mom likes to think negative, so yeah she ask us all to go to our room. . .and bloody hell no football channel in the room's TV <_<"
Oh well, bed time! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

PS: sorry for using pictures from internet, since I dont want to take a lot of pictures. . .It will make me look like its my first time having these kind of things :PP

Comments

  1. Duuuude paying that much for Microsoft Office?
    There's a thing called OpenOffice.org, and it's free.

    ReplyDelete
  2. im not a computer geek x_x
    at least i can feel how satisfying it is to have a legal copy of it XP

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

As time passes by

Holiday Summary