Hohoho

Ignore the title XD
Im sooo free now. . . . . .
so I can update for today's activities ^^

Woke up at 9++ and immediately took my shower. Received message from Akiko saying Afiza already got her phone and stuffs back; She left her stuffs yesterday in a taxi X_X

I dressed up myself and called Wasiul around 10.30, we (me, Wasiul and Akiko) planned to go out today, I thought Wasiul already woke up by the time I called him. But turns out my call is waking him up(AKA he just woke up) <_<"

I went down at 10.55 and meet Akiko at the gate. I thought Wasiul will be coming down soon, but he texted me and said he will be done in 20 minutes :O

Since I didnt have my breakfast yet, we went to the cafeteria and I ordered 2 karipap and 2 popia AND hot lime for breakfast xD
Wasiul came not long after that and also have his breakfast there.

Akiko's friend said there are carnival in a secondary school not far from university station. Soo we walk there at 11.45~~

On our way

We arrived at around 12.30, damn that place is far =.=
Its like walking from my place in Brunei to Hua Ho Kiulap :|
I wouldnt mind if the carnival is fun, but its like. . . .

this.

I think they already finished and were packing up, waste my energy to go there xP
Me and Wasiul were complaining to Akiko for dragging us to that place xD
We stop by a place called Bangar just to relax around before going to our real destination...which is midvalley xD

Bangsar waterfall xDD

We get ourself a taxi and went to Midvalley.
Afiza messaged Akiko that she cant join us today because of some transport problem.....and probably still shocked about her incident x.x
I brought them to the pet world, a small place where they sell animals like cats, dogs, fishes, hamsters, etc.
Akiko were very attracted to the iguanas and tortoises meanwhile Wasiul strangely attracted to the mice O.o
He was like...."AWWWWW look at those thing, soo cuteeee~~~" xDD

We went to an exhibition after that.
They were displaying beds and mattresses, sofas and also pets :o
Wasiul ask them about the price with serious face as if he is going to buy it <_<

Oh yea we was about to watch a movie, but the queue is effing long =.=
soo we just head to sushi king to have our lunch.
Wasiul ordered garlic rice and some kind of chicken xD
Akiko ate curry soup rice
and I had salmon roll, sishamo and that scallop thingy.
Spent like RM20, and I still need more food :|

Not long after that we continued walking around and met up with Iqval(?), one of our friend too from Bangladesh. We roamed until semi-tired and went to starbucks. I ordered Chocolate Mocha (i think) and Blueberry cheese cake. Damn what a nice foods to have when you are tired.

We went back to college around 6++ since I am joining the International futsal competiton ;p
My team consist of:
Abdurrahman (Yemen)
Mohammad (Somalia)
Milad and Nima (Iran)
Me

Its raining a bit so the court is wet and slippery. Many of the players slipped down xD
Our team name is Gunners (sounds like one of the team from Brunei) and our rival is the Engineers, even the sound of it intimidates us (me =p)
The enemy are seniors and all of us are juniors =.=
oh and I became the goalkeeper :|

Picture taken when I went down from my room

First half was okay, no goal conceded and no goal scored.
Second half we got 3 good potential shots but 1 of them misses and the 2 were successfully blocked. Around 9 minutes later, the ball went out. I thought its our ball, so I relaxed and wait for my team mate to get the ball and passed it, HOWEVER. . .the referee suddenly said its their ball and all of sudden the enemy passes the ball to the undefended player in the middle and he scored x___X

Match ends with 1-0 D:
Sorry guys, I made you guys lost ><
Tomorrow we have 3 more games, wish us luck :DD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

As time passes by

Holiday Summary