HELLLLOOO

HI guys and girls, I finally make a blog!!!! 8D
I created this blog just to waste my free time :P
ANYWAYS.......There are soo many things I need to blog, so this first post will be my story when I just arrived in Kuala Lumpur.


DAY 1, 1st July 2010

We (me and my family) arrived in Kuala Lumpur (LCCT) around 7pm...
Nothing much to do, straight away go to the Asian Corner (I think that's the name O.o) restaurant and bought 1 nasi ayam xD

nom nom nom nom nom.......
Its not as good as the nasi ayam in pasar malam x(
I finished my food but still quite hungry, good thing I still have jolibee burger in my bag although it was already 'flattened' due to myself not putting the bag the right way =X

Its already quite late, we hired a taxi and zoom to the city. The journey took about 1 hour.
My father was talking with the taxi driver, he tried to speak in malaysian slang, but fail so hard xD
The taxi driver said he have 4 children, 2 of them already graduated from University Malaya and the other 2 still studying in University Islam Antarabangsa :O

Finally reached hotel Singgahsana in Petaling Jaya.




I jumped on my bed and read the 'love' book and farewell cards that my friends gave to me while eating chocolate that is also from my friends....THANK YOU VERY MUCH GUYS x'D
Sorry if this blog is boring, its my first time ok =X
and if any of you can help me design this blog is very much appreciated :PP

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

As time passes by

Holiday Summary