;)

Yet another boring day......
Time to continue the story xD

Day 2, 2nd July 2010


Pre-registration in University Malaya starts today. . .
Why is it called pre-registration?
It is aimed for international students because they have many documents to be submitted during the ACTUAL registration which is on the 5th.
So it's just like demonstration of what should you submit and do during the actual registration, they also check what documents are you missing and stuffs like that :o

The program starts at 9 in the morning. . .I was still sleepy back then +_+
Took a shower, put on clothes, style hair =p , and went to the lobby and eat some breakfast first.
My mom asked the receptionist to call a taxi. . . but after we finished eating the receptionist said 'uh..sorry, the taxi are not available'
What the hell?? no taxi in hotel? =.=''

We went out and try to search taxi ourselves. fail.
Then there was a guy walking past and asked what are we looking for. He told us there is a taxi terminal not far away, so.....yeah~

In the form that they e-mailed me, it said the registration is held on the faculty of science, but the taxi driver doesnt know where it is and dropped us in I dont know where <_<"
I managed to ask a bypasser, the place is about 600 metres away, and you need to 'climb' up x__x

The building was empty, I just say to myself 'maybe everyone is already in the hall'..
When I was about to open the door....there was a sticky note ''sorry we moved our vanue to residential college 10"


FFFFUUUUUUUUUUU------

I look the map of the University and the college is like 4 km away...or even more D:<
I think you can guess what happened next right?
Yea another stranger helped us...not just by showing where is the place, she (yea, a she) took us to her car and went to the college.

Here we are, no doubt it is the right place because I can see a lot of whities :PP
What else? I queue up behind the long line.
There were 5 counters, 1 for UM documents, 1 for health document, 1 for certificates, 1 for visa passport and lastly for the accomodation.

It was hot and crowded, I queue up for almost 2 hours before everything is finished.
But it was worthwhile, as I can 'cuci mata' and find a target :PP
blablablabal yadayadayada. .. .
next stop, 11th residential college. . .the place where I stayed now.


They provide a van to send us there.
Went inside to the college hall, sign up my name and took my key.
My room is on the 2nd floor. I keep thinking the worst possible situation in my head, I dont want to expect something good but turns out to be not.
But as I open the room......IT WAS EVEN WORSER THAN THE WORST POSSIBLE THING I EVER THOUGHT OF!!!!! @:<
It was very dirty, and there was like something sticky on the floor which is covered up by the newspaper :O
But you know me, I just act cool and said 'hmm not bad'

Screw the room, we went down and get a taxi and go to the nearest mall called. . . .Mid-Valley Mega Mall? I dont know its real name :P


bah bye ;P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

As time passes by

Holiday Summary